[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Update to Data Analysis Scoping Paper - Existing Registrations - Please Review by 24 Feb.

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Feb 23 09:52:43 UTC 2016

Dear IRT Members,

Following our meeting on 11 February 2016 during which we discussed your
feedback on the initial Draft Scoping Paper for conducting Data Analysis on
existing registrations in .COM, .NET and .JOBS, we would like to submit the
updated paper for your review (clean and redline versions attached).

We have made the following edits to the paper:
* Section ³Thick Whois Data Requirements² now reflects our discussion of the
need to consider both systems and contractual requirements
* Contact Validation Rules for .COM and .NET, previously shared with the
IRT, have been inserted as Appendix 1
* Contact Validation Rules for .JOBS, which were provided by the Registry
Operator for this update, are inserted as Appendix 2
* Several clarifications of the language were made throughout the document.
As we would like to share this paper to the RrSG Executive Committee this
week, for discussion during ICANN 55, we would like to request you please
review and provide your comments, if any, by this Wednesday 24 February 2016
COB in your timezone.

Thank you in advance for your consideration

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager