[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Please Review by 29 Jan. - Data Analysis Scoping Paper - Existing Registrations

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 27 09:44:49 UTC 2016

Thanks for drafting this Fabien,

The scope of the analysis displays the "choke points" rather well. What
also might cause delays is, if a Registrar is required to obtain
"registrant" consent. Like we determined on the call this is a moving
target and the further we move in the future we might encounter changed
dynamics.

Has the subject of organizing this entire thing already been discussed ?
Getting all Registrars ready might be a challenge also. Missing
deadlines, Registrars that cannot be reached or simply do not reply,
there are tons of factors here that might slow things down.

Best regards,

Theo Geurts
Compliance & Policy Officer

Realtime Register B.V. Abuse Dept.