[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Please Review by 29 Jan. - Data Analysis Scoping Paper - Existing Registrations

Jennifer Gore Standiford JStandiford at web.com
Wed Jan 27 20:22:27 UTC 2016

Fabien,

Thank you for providing the Scoping document. Please see my enclosed suggested changes and comments. One suggestion, I would consider the idea of socializing this document with the RrSG ExCom and gather initial feedback prior to full SG distribution. I anticipate this additional step will result in greater Registrar participation for the proposed study. By the way, Network Solutions, LLC (IANA #2)  will agreed to participate.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer Gore Standiford
Senior Policy Director
Web.com
12808 Gran Bay Parkway, West  |  Jacksonville, FL 32258
Office: 904. 680-6919| Cell: 904. 401-4347
[cid:image003.png at 01CFD6B5.902BADC0]