[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Updated Scorecard of Transition Implementation Path Discussions

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 19 09:49:26 UTC 2016

Thanks, Fabien,

As a reminder to us all. We need to discuss what languages are supported
contact wise by the Registry. Though I suspect the answer is rather
simple, ALL.

I suspect most Registrars support their own language and character set
for their registrants. Some Registries have some restrictions when it
comes to Multibyte support and reports back a message that multibyte
characters are not supported. Not really an option in my opinion.

Thanks,

Theo