[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Updated Scorecard of Transition Implementation Path Discussions

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Mon Jul 25 12:23:27 UTC 2016

Dear IRT Members,

Please find attached our updated scorecard (in clean and redline versions)
per discussion in last week¹s IRT meeting. We have included the visual of
the timeline discussed in our meeting, as well recent discussion over the
mailing-list regarding validation rules.

New Item:
* 3e) Validation Rules - Multibyte support for contact information by
registries
* 3f) Validation Rules - Length of fields for address
* 3g) Validation Rules - IDN Support for email
Open items:
* 5) How should inter-registrar transfers of registrations be handled if
information is incorrect or incomplete?
* 6) How should inter-registrar transfers be handled when registrars are at
different stages of data migration in the transition from thin to thick?
* 7b) Timeline - Need to factor in coordination of 2000+ registrars,
including potential non-responsiveness

Please feel free to propose edits to any of these documents or input
regarding the open items in advance of our meeting.

Thank you for your attention

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager