[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] FW: gTLD RDAP profile - release candidate 2

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Fri Jul 22 00:10:55 UTC 2016

FYI

On 7/21/16, 5:00 PM, "gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Francisco Arias" <gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org on behalf of francisco.arias at icann.org> wrote:

    Dear colleagues,

    I’ve attached release candidate 2 (i.e., draft final 2) of the gTLD RDAP profile in Office Open XML format. This version is a redline vs release candidate 1 (last version shared here on 30-June). We plan to publish the final version by early next week.

    Leaving aside minor wording and format edits, the main changes are as follows:

    1. Section III: added reference to the upcoming Consistent Labeling and Display policy.
    2. Section 1.5.17: clarified that registrars only need to show the variant names they know about.
    3. Section 3.1.1: clarified footnote regarding expected requirement for registrations under .com, .jobs, and .net.

    Regards,

    --
    Francisco