[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Registry RDDS CL&D Policy for publication

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Thu Jul 21 23:02:28 UTC 2016

Dear IRT Members,
Please find attached the revised Registry RDDS CL&D Policy we intend to
publish early next week (in clean and redline versions).

This revision reflects our discussions with the IRT since Helsinki:
* Clarification of the implementation requirement for .COM, .NET and .JOBS
* Note providing the rationale for updating the Whois Inaccuracy Complaint
Form field (Item 9)
* Inclusion of a ³Not to Be Deployed Before² date
Thank you for your attention

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager