[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Additional suggestions.

Roger D Carney rcarney at godaddy.com
Mon Jun 6 15:50:16 UTC 2016

Good Morning,

Theo are you suggesting using both EPP and the escrow files together, I am not clear on what/how these would be used together?

I think just starting with the escrow comes with many issues as well.

I think this would cause some issues on how we would get Contact IDs and Auth Info data transmitted?

Does the escrow process support shared contacts?

The escrow files may contain proxy/privacy contacts which I am sure most Registrars would not want to expose.

Additionally, Verisign and Registrars are going to need to figure out error handling when files are used, is Verisign going to send back a file containing success/failure/reason for each domain/contact? How will re-transmission of error records be handled?

Thanks

Roger