[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Latest IRT Contact Validation rules

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Wed Jun 8 00:00:59 UTC 2016

Dear Marc,

The version of the contact validation rules you shared corresponds to my
understanding of what the IRT is proposing.

According to our discussion earlier today, please find attached some
background information which can serve to provide a bit of context when
sharing the contact validation rules. Please note that I am suggesting the
date of 20 June 2016 as deadline for Stakeholder Groups input so that that
IRT can start considering it in our meeting to be held on Tuesday 21 June.

Feel to edit and use the attached document in the format you find most
appropriate.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager