[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] RDE Deposit SPEC

Chris Pelling chris at netearth.net
Wed Jun 15 14:49:15 UTC 2016

Hi Marc,

I would not trust anything in that document at this time. ICANN are stating on one hand that privacy information should be included in a deposit as well as underlying information, yet that document states otherwise.

Sorry Theo, I should have replied to this yesterday - but got lost with time.

Kind regards,

Chris