[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] CL&D - Your Input on Staff Proposals - Due Wed. 11 May

Jennifer Gore Standiford JStandiford at web.com
Thu May 12 13:50:31 UTC 2016

Fabien,

I agree with Marc and I have also expressed my concerns and opposition to the GNSO council regarding the idea to bundle T&T and CL&D implementation. We all appreciate the notion to consolidate the various WHOIS related projects. My recommendation is as follows: 1) T/T needs to move onto an IRT process 2) The IRD recommendations need to be evaluated and as appropriate be incorporated into other GNSO policy work on WHOIS, at a minimum as it relates to the T/T IRT and RDS PDP.

I understand ICANN staff has put this item on the agenda for the GDD Summit and I look forward to participating in this discussion.

Thank you,
Jennifer