[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Questions from last meeting, Alternative method and some comments.

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Tue Oct 4 17:06:34 UTC 2016

Before we get too far ahead of ourselves here --- there is not yet agreement on the content of any communication from this IRT to GNSO Council and still some open/unresolved  questions  on Marc’s draft.

Also, to clarify --- it was this IRT (acting in accordance with the Board resolution) that sought legal guidance on thick Whois – it was not the GNSO council.  If we think that an update of that advice is needed, we can ask for it.  At least so it seems to me.  Staff, do you agree?

[image001]
Steven J. Metalitz | Partner, through his professional corporation
T: 202.355.7902 | met at msk.com<mailto:met at msk.com>
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP | www.msk.com<http://www.msk.com/>
1818 N Street NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20036

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENTS. THIS MESSAGE MAY BE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION, AND AS SUCH IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT AN INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, FORWARDING OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE, AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE AND ALL ATTACHMENTS FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU.