[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] ICANN New Adobe Connect Rooms

Aysegul Tekce aysegul.tekce at icann.org
Wed Sep 28 06:29:14 UTC 2016

Dear all,

ICANN has implemented new Adobe Connect (AC) rooms. This will have little immediate impact on community members. Our Adobe room URL for Thick Whois IRT meetings has changed. It is no longer https://icann.adobeconnect.com/thick-whois-irt/  and this URL is now replaced by https://participate.icann.org/thick-whois-irt

This will of course be reflected immediately on all email and calendar invitations. Reminders of the change will be made clear on all conference call communications from today onwards.

If you have any questions, please send email to me.

Kind regards,

Aysegul Tekce

Registry Services & Engagement Manager

ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Istanbul, Turkey

T: +90 212 999 6227