[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Thick Whois Transition Policy draft v4

Jody Kolker jkolker at godaddy.com
Thu Sep 29 14:51:02 UTC 2016

Marc,

Is there a possibility that this would be a three step process?

1.       Create the contacts

2.       Attach the contacts to the domain.

3.       Depending on if the registrar is storing the contactIDs associated with the domain, the registrar would need the list of contactIDs created by the registry in order to store the contactIDs in the registrar’s database, in case the contacts are updated at the registrar.  Granted some registrars may not store those contactIDs because they may only perform registrations through the web portal.

Thanks,
Jody Kolker