[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] IRT meeting at ICANN59?

Theo Geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 25 08:06:12 UTC 2017

I somewhat disagree there Roger, in my opinion we are dealing with a
larger issue here.

But I do agree that timeline wise it is not bad to discuss this within
an IRT setting, if only for practical reasons for contrracted parties.

Dennis, can you book us a room, Wednesday or Thursday would be good, as
the schedule is pretty packed the first two days.

Best regards,

Theo