[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] GNSO Council appointment for Thick WHOIS IRT: Susan Kawaguchi

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Wed May 3 21:46:52 UTC 2017

Dear Thick WHOIS IRT,

At the last GNSO Council meeting, appointment of Susan Kawaguchi to the Thick WHOIS IRT as the Council liaison was announced.
Please join me in welcoming Susan to the Thick WHOIS IRT.

Dear Susan,
Welcome to the IRT!
Michelle DeSmyter, our secretriat, will add you to the email group and the IRT wiki.
I’ll also reachout to you to bring you up to speed on the IRT process as well as the Thick Whois Implementation project status.
FYI, our next IRT meeting is on 25 May 2017 to which you will be receiving an invitation also.

I’d also like to add a note of appreciation to Amr who’s been supporting us as the Council lisason till now.
Thanks Amr!

—
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang
GDD Services & Engagement Program Director
+1 213 293 7889
Skype: dennisSchang
www.icann.org   "One World, One Internet"