[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Thick WHOIS Policy Implementation: translation now available, OT&E progress discussion at the next IRT meeting

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Wed May 24 16:48:16 UTC 2017

Dear Thick IRT,

Please note that the two Thick policies have been translated and now available in 6 UN languages + Portuguese + Japanese + Korean.
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/rdds-labeling-policy-2017-02-01-en
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/thick-whois-transition-policy-2017-02-01-en

FAQs pages are available on the iRT wiki.
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=64946713
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=64946713

Also, as a reminder at our next meeting on the 25th, we’ll be discussing the progress on the OT&E for both CL&D and Transition.
We look forward to hearing from you on how this is going for all involved.

—
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang
GDD Services & Engagement Program Director
+1 213 293 7889
Skype: dennisSchang
www.icann.org   "One World, One Internet"