[gnso-impl-udrp-rt] For your review - public comments submitted

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Tue Aug 5 21:34:35 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Thank you for your participation in our last call on 22 July.  Following the
call, ICANN staff compiled the comments received into the Policy
department's public comment review tool.  The comments have been
categorized, and we tried to capture the IRT's thoughts as were discussed
during the last call.

A recording of the call can be found here:
http://ftp.adigo.com/clients/icann/20140722_UDRP_Lock.zip

Please take a look at the attached table and let me know if you have any
proposed edits.  I think feedback can be given via the email list, but if
anyone feels we need to schedule another call, please respond to this
message and I will be happy to schedule a call.

Please provide any feedback by COB Tuesday, 12 August.

Thank you for your participation, and please let me know if you have any
questions.

Best regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN