[gnso-impl-udrp-rt] Meeting invitation: UDRP IRT call on 18 March2014

Luc SEUFER lseufer at dclgroup.eu
Fri Mar 7 09:32:16 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

Please find enclosed my suggested modifications on the proposed revisions.

All the best,

Luc

On Mar 6, 2014, at 21:04, Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen at icann.org<mailto:caitlin.tubergen at icann.org>> wrote:

Hi All,

The next Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Procedure (UDRP) Implementation Review Team meeting will be held on Tuesday 18 March 2014 at 1600 UTC.
9:00PDT, 12:00EDT, 17:00London

Adigo Conference ID: 28462745

Adigo numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

Adobe Connect with audio enabled: icann.adobeconnect.com/udrp<http://icann.adobeconnect.com/udrp>

We will be discussing the revised UDRP Rules, which I have attached for your reference.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN

gnso-impl-udrp-rt mailing list
gnso-impl-udrp-rt at icann.org<mailto:gnso-impl-udrp-rt at icann.org>