[gnso-impl-udrp-rt] Meeting invitation: UDRP IRT call on 18 March 2014

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Thu Mar 6 20:04:54 UTC 2014

Hi All,

The next Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Procedure (UDRP)
Implementation Review Team meeting will be held on Tuesday 18 March 2014 at
1600 UTC.
9:00PDT, 12:00EDT, 17:00London

Adigo Conference ID: 28462745

Adigo numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

Adobe Connect with audio enabled: icann.adobeconnect.com/udrp

We will be discussing the revised UDRP Rules, which I have attached for your
reference.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN