AW: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] WG: Standing Committee Drafting Team (SC-DT)

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Feb 21 13:36:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

Sorry I missed the meeting.  I had sent notice this morning that I might be late.  Well I was and by the time I joined the call, the call was over.

On the writeup, the only thing I thought was missing was a reference to the rules that the standing committee would follow.  Even though they have not been approved by the council yet, I recommend that this committee follow the working group guidelines as set forth in the now current draft of those recommendations.  I recommend that fix on the now current version as opposed to just using the guidelines that may eventually be approved as that can get confusing it there are changes between the time the SC starts and the time the guidelines are complete.

Again sorry for not being able to join the meeting on the hour.  My work schedule is rarely time structured, but on these IGF weeks it is.

a.