[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Draft Charter

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Mon Mar 14 01:23:41 UTC 2011

All,

please find attached the updated draft charter . Thanks to support by
Marika it was possible to provide a redline/blueline version. A draft
call for volunteers shall follow.
Feel free for any comments/amendments.
Depending on the level of open items still to be discussed I tend either
- to send out the final draft version with a motion to the council for
adoption, or
- to send out a doodle for a further drafting team meeting

Anyway I'll povide you with the final version before sending it to the
council.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich
 <<SCI charfter draft v3_110311redline.doc>>