[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] meeting

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Mon Oct 17 09:01:55 UTC 2011

Dear SCI colleagues,

As a result of our last F2F meeting in Singapore we've put our work more
or less on hold by waiting for input regarding issues raised by the GNSO
council or a group chartered by the council: no issue raised = no work -
which could make us happy...

At the moment I personally don't see a real issue at the table which
would force us to hold the FSF meeting in Dakar still scheduled on
Sunday morning. So I've asked Glen to remove it from the GNSO schedule.

I'll provide a short report to the council explaining the SCI status and
remind them about the possibility of raising issues for consideration
with the SCI. This message could also be sent to the SGs and
Constituencies.

In addition I think we could now follow the idea from the Singapore
meeting of asking WGs or other affected parties about their experience
with the new WG procedures. A framework or list of questions can be
developed after the Dakar meeting for that purpose, and I'll take
initiative on that.

I hope to see many of you in Dakar.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich