[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] AW: Please Review: Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Dec 5 20:46:30 UTC 2012

Thanks Julie, let's go forward with it.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich

________________________________
Von: owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org [mailto:owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org] Im Auftrag von Julie Hedlund
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012 19:58
An: gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org
Betreff: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Please Review: Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups

Dear SCI members,

Below is a link to a Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups.  This survey is based on the latest version of the survey that we discussed.  It would be helpful if the SCI members could try out the survey and provide comments on how it can be improved.  We can discuss the timing of the survey review at our meeting on Thursday, 06 December.

Link to Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FFTCJPT

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director