[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] ACTION REQUESTED: Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Dec 6 21:27:57 UTC 2012

Dear SCI members,

Below is a link to a Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups.  As we discussed in our meeting today would be helpful if the SCI members could read the Working Group Guidelines (see link also below), take the survey, and provide comments on how the survey can be improved.

**SCI members are requested to complete these actions and provide any comments by COB Wednesday, 19 December so that I may provide the results for our meeting on 20 December.**

Link to the Working Group Guidelines: http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-1-gnso-wg-guidelines-08apr11-en.pdf
Link to the Guidelines Summary: http://gnso.icann.org/council/summary-gnso-wg-guidelines-06apr11-en.pdf
Link to Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FFTCJPT

Best regards,