[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Last call for Consensus

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Tue Jun 19 23:00:24 UTC 2012

Hi and FYI - Avri and I are checking with our members and will inform everyone of any final comments by the deadline tomorrow.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH 03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>