AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI meeting agenda

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Tue Jun 19 16:17:56 UTC 2012

Personally my first reaction would be: we should handle it practically and with flexibility. Don't start amending the rules unless it is imperative.
Flexibility could mean that the SCI
- for a certain period of time (eg 1 year) monitors how many issues are raised by individuals/groups not covered by the charter. In case it exceeds a certain volume of requests (depending on the workload) the SCI may strictly return to the rules as written and not accept further requests from outside
- for the a.m. period of time the SCI may discuss all issues raised and make recommendations/suggestions re the issues in scope
- re Evan's SOI related issue I recall - if I'm right - that he was questioning the sense of some of the points asked for in the SOI. I think we should first find out whether his issue was more ALAC specific than relevant to the GNSO

What do others mean?

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich