AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Council report

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Thu Jun 21 04:21:59 UTC 2012

What we have found consensus is as it used to be:

Initiate PDP Within Scope

Bylaws:<http://www.icann.org/en/about/governance/bylaws#X-3.9>
Art X, §3(9)b<http://www.icann.org/en/about/governance/bylaws#X-3.9>

> ⅓ Both
OR
> ⅔ One

3

AND

5

5

OR

9

Terminate a PDP
(“only for a significant cause”)

Bylaws:<http://www.icann.org/en/about/governance/bylaws#X-3.9>
Art X, §3(9)g<http://www.icann.org/en/about/governance/bylaws#X-3.9>

>= ⅔ Both
OR
>= ¾ One AND > ½ One

5

AND

9

6

AND

7

4

AND

10

I will include in my presentation the modification suggested by staff and the status of discussion.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich