[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Revised Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Nov 1 20:09:09 UTC 2012

Dear SCI members,

Based on our discussion on today's SCI call, attached is a revised Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups.  I have accepted previous edits and have revised the scales in questions 4 and 5 to reflect a shorter scale (5 versus 7 points) and to assign a value to each point.  Please let me know if you have any comments.   I will collect any comments and will produce a Zoomerang trial survey that we can give to various groups, for example the Registrar SG and the IRTP Part C WG.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director