[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FOR REVIEW: Draft Motion on Termination or Suspension of PDP prior to Final Report

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Apr 16 20:03:15 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Per our action items from last week's meeting, attached please find for your
review a draft motion that the SCI could consider submitting to the GNSO
Council for consideration at its meeting on 16 May.  The motion is for the
GNSO Council to adopt the changes to the GNSO Council Operating
Procedures/PDP Manual to reflect the SCI's proposed changes in Section 15
Termination or Suspension of PDP Prior to Final Report.  Attached also is
the redline of the revised PDP Manual as it appears in the GNSO Council
Operating Procedures (page 61).  These documents also are posted as for
review on the page for the 01 May meeting of the SCI at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/01+May+2013.

Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, or changes.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director