[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 6 August 2013

Julia Charvolen julia.charvolen at icann.org
Tue Aug 6 22:26:50 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The next Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting will be held on Tuesday 3 September 2013 at 1900 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording of the Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting held on Tuesday,  6 August 2013 at 19:00UTC.

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-sci-20130806-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#oct>aug
(transcripts and recording are found on the calendar page)

Attendees:

Ronald Andruff – Commercial and Business Users Constituency – Primary – Chair
Angie Graves - Commercial and Business Users Constituency – Alternate
Mikey O’Connor  – ISPCP – Alternate
Anne Aikman-Scalese – IPC Primary
Avri Doria – Non Commercial SG – Primary – Vice-Chair
Edward Morris - NCUC– Primary
Nuno Garcia – NCUC - Alternate
Ken Bour –  guest speaker

Apologies:
Jennifer Wolfe – NCA primary
Amr Elsadr – NCUC Alternate
James Bladel – Registrar Stakeholder Group – Primary

ICANN Staff:
Marika Konings
Julie Hedlund
Julia Charvolen

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
 Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Connect chat transcript 6 August 2013:
  Marika Konings:Some WGs have been suffering from holiday fatigue
  Julie Hedlund:Please see the latest Self Assessment Survey at: http://www.questionpro.com/a/editSurvey.do?surveyID=3582146
  Ken Bour:http://scitestwg.questionpro.com<http://scitestwg.questionpro.com/>
  Julia Charvolen:Please mute your microphones for the echo if you are not speaking
  Avri Doria:Needs to include NCSG,s not all NCSG are either in NCUC or npoc  NC
  Marika Konings:I am watching ;-)
  Ken Bour:Thanks, Avri
  Avri Doria:Just did it.it its ready for wider testing.
  Ken Bour:I will drop off and start work on the memo.
  Ron A:Thank you, Ken!
  Mike O'Connor:James Bladel sends regrets for the call today
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you Mikey , noted!
  Marika Konings:The PDP Manual is part of the GNSO Operating Procedures
  Marika Konings:Like the GNSO Working Group Guidelines
  Marika Konings:They should be consistent - a lot of work went into those ;-)
  Marika Konings:@Avri - are you suggesting that supermajority would apply for any changes to the operating procedures?
  Avri Doria:Currently I think just majority its required for OP procedure changes.
  Avri Doria:So, buy a majority we could downgrade a superiority condition
  Marika Konings:yes, simple majority currently applies
  Marika Konings:@Avri - sorry I misunderstood you. It may be helpful to work your example out as a use case? That may help inform the WG deliberations.
  Marika Konings:SCI /Council deliberations I mean