[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Recommendation to move the next SCI meeting date from Sept 3rd to Sept 10th

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Wed Aug 7 18:20:33 UTC 2013

Dear Committee Members,

As the American Labor Day holiday weekend takes place from Aug 31st to Sept.
2nd, and some members may be traveling on Sept. 3rd, I would like to
recommend that we move the next meeting to Sept. 10th.

I welcome your thoughts/comments on this recommendation within the coming
week.  If no one is against this recommendation, I will ask Julia and Julie
to make note of this change of date for our next meeting and to circulate
the new date accordingly.

Best wishes to all for the rest of the summer!

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff

RNA Partners