[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Recommendation to move the next SCI meeting date from Sept 3rd to Sept 10th

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrlaw.com
Wed Aug 7 18:48:21 UTC 2013

Thanks Ron.   Agree this makes sense.
Anne

[cid:image001.gif at 01CE9364.03E931B0]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

Lewis and Roca LLP • Suite 700

One South Church Avenue • Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

Map to Parking Garage<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Lewis+and+Roca+Tucson&gl=us&hl=en&sll=32.221762,-110.949424&sspn=0.006295,0.055067&ie=UTF8&view=map&cid=11847041291150279960&hq=lewis+and+roca+tucson&hnear=&ll=32.221951,-110.971892&spn=0.013524,0.019205&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A>

Tel (520) 629-4428 • Fax (520) 879-4725

AAikman at LRLaw.com<mailto:AAikman at LRLaw.com> • www.LewisandRoca.com/Aikman<http://www.lewisandroca.com/Aikman>