[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: Working Group Self-Assessment Test

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Aug 9 09:08:55 UTC 2013

Another Working Group that has just completed its tasks is the Locking of a
Domain Name subject to UDRP Proceedings. Their Final Report was approved by
the GNSO Council last week. Although the PDP officially got started under
the old rules, the WG phase itself completely ran under the revised PDP
rules.

With best regards,

Marika