[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: REMINDER: Actions/Next Meeting is 03 December

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Dec 3 15:42:57 UTC 2013

Greg,

Thank you very much Greg.  I will post both documents to the wiki and also
make them available in the Adobe Connect room for display during our call
later today.

Best regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

From:  <Shatan>, "Gregory S." <GShatan at reedsmith.com>
Date:  Tuesday, December 3, 2013 3:24 AM
To:  Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>,
"gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org>
Subject:  RE: REMINDER: Actions/Next Meeting is 03 December

All:

With apologies regarding the timing, I have attached a revised version of
the proposal regarding resubmission of a motion.  This revised draft
captures (or at least, tries to capture) the discussion at the October
meeting of the SCI.  A track changes version is also attached, although it
is easier to read the clean version.  Please note that the IPC has not yet
had the opportunity to consider this version, though some of the concepts
have been discussed; I hope to have some feedback from the IPC by the time
of the meeting.

Best regards,

Greg

Gregory S. Shatan