[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Actions/Next Meeting is 17 December

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Dec 17 19:45:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for sending this. I unfortunately found out that I have an ATRT2
meeting in conflict today, so will miss this meeting.  I will come back
and listen to the recording.

Which makes me think that some of the criteria  below might be obviated
by listening to a call or participating in discussion on the list (or
elsewhere if we ever modernize our working methods).  Anyway will be
interested to hear what comes out of the discussion.

avri