[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Revised Suspension - Termination of a PDP

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Feb 21 15:12:27 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Per our discussion on yesterday's call, attached for your review (in Word and PDF) is the revised text of the section on termination and suspension of a PDP with all previous edits accepted.  I have included, as the only redline, the one change suggested by Anne in the meeting.  The revised document is attached and also posted on the 06 March meeting page under the heading "For Review" at https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/06+March+2013.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director