[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] CORRECTION re: Actions from SCI Meeting 09 January 2013

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Jan 9 22:31:34 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Below are the actions I captured from today's meeting.  Please let me know of any comments or changes you may have.  Please note the CORRECTION for the date of our next meeting. It is scheduled in two weeks on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 at 21:00 UTC for 1 hour.  A notice will be sent out with the call details.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Actions from SCI Meeting 09 January 2013

1.  SCI Member List -- Staff will update the list of members to reflect that Anne Aikman-Scalese will be the Primary Member and J.Scott will be the Alternate Member for the Intellectual Property Constituency.
2.  Chair/Vice Chair Elections --  Staff will draft language to add Chair and Vice-Chair elections and terms to the Charter.  The term for the Chair will be 1 year with a 1 year option to extend.  Vice-Chairs can run for the Chair position and thus are not term limited to 1+1.
3.  Working Group Survey — SCI members are encouraged to read the Working Group Guidelines and take the survey if they have not already done so.
4.  Termination/Suspension of a PDP -- J. Scott sent revised language to the list.  Avri, Thomas, J. Scott, and Anne will work with the revised language and send revisions to the list.
5.  Liaison from the GNSO Council -- Keep on agenda for next meeting.
6.  Re-Submtting a Motion -- Continue discussion on the list and keep on the agenda for the next meeting.