[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Actions from SCI Meeting 23 January 2013

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Jan 23 22:08:29 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Below are the actions I captured from today's meeting.  Please let me know of any comments or changes you may have.  Our next meeting is scheduled in two weeks on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 at 21:00 UTC for 1 hour.  A notice will be sent out with the call details.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Actions from SCI Meeting 23 January 2013

1.  Chair/Vice Chair elections and terms and SCI Charter changes -- J.Scott agreed to produce some revised language re: the vice-chair term.
2.  General Charter Changes -- Create a charter revision drafting team.
3.  Working Group survey -- Review comments and questions; test the survey on a Working Group (IRTP)
4.  Termination and Suspension of a PDP -- J.Scott will send revised language to the list.
5.  Re-submitting a motion -- Mary Wong will lead a sub-group -- Avri, Thomas, Anne -- to develop some options over the next two meetings (tentative deadline 17 February)
6.  GNSO Council Liaison -- Put higher on the agenda for the next meeting
7.  Attendance lists on the wiki -- Staff will update