[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER Re: Actions from SCI Meeting 23 January 2013

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Jan 31 15:00:42 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Below are the actions I captured from the last meeting.   Our next meeting is scheduled in two weeks on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 at 21:00 UTC for 1 hour.  A notice will be sent out with the call details.

Note that I have attached documents relating to some of the actions below as they apply.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Actions from SCI Meeting 23 January 2013

1.  Chair/Vice Chair elections and terms and SCI Charter changes -- J.Scott agreed to produce some revised language re: the vice-chair term. (attached from J.Scott 24 Jan)
2.  General Charter Changes -- Create a charter revision drafting team.
3.  Working Group survey -- Review comments and questions; test the survey on a Working Group (IRTP) (Attached comments and results)
4.  Termination and Suspension of a PDP -- J.Scott will send revised language to the list.
5.  Re-submitting a motion -- Mary Wong will lead a sub-group -- Avri, Thomas, Anne -- to develop some options over the next two meetings (tentative deadline 17 February)
6.  GNSO Council Liaison -- Put higher on the agenda for the next meeting
7.  Attendance lists on the wiki -- Staff will update