[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 9 January 2013

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Jan 10 08:58:59 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The next meeting of the Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting will be held on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 at 21:00 UTC.
Please note Wednesday at 21:00 UTC  is the new time for regular meetings every two weeks!

Please find the MP3 rerecording of the Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting held on Wednesday,  9 January  2013 at 21:00UTC.
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-sci-20130109-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#oct>jan
(transcripts and recording are found on the calendar page)
At the bottom of the attendance list, you will find the list of members currently subscribed to the mailing list.

Attendees:
Ronald Andruff - Commercial and Business Users Constituency - Primary - chair
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben - ISPCP - Primary
Angie Graves - Commercial and Business Users Constituency - Alternate
Anne Aikman-Scalese - IPC Primary
J. Scott Evans - IPC - Alternate
Avri Doria - Non Commercial SG - Primary - vice chair
Alain Berranger - NPOC - Primary
Thomas Rickert - NCA - Alternate
Jeff Neuman  - RYSG - alternate
Apologies :
Mary Wong -NCUC  - Alternate
Jen Wolfe - NCA - Primary

ICANN Staff:
Julie Hedlund
Glen de Saint Géry

Members subscribed to the mailing list

Ron Andruff - Commercial and Business Users Constituency - Primary
Angie  Graves - Commercial and Business Users Constituency - Alternate
J Scott Evans -  IPC - Alternate
Anne Aikman Scalese - IPC - Primary
Tony Holmes  - ISPCP - Alternate
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben -- ISPCP - Primary

Avri Doria - Non Commercial SG - Primary - vice chair
Mary Wong - Non Commercial SG - Alternate

Alain Berranger  - NPOC primary
Jennifer Wolfe - NCA primary

Thomas Rickert -NCA alternate

James  Bladel - Registrar Stakeholder Group - Alternate
Jennifer Standiford - Registrar SG Primary
Ray Fassett - RySG - Primary
Jeff Neuman - RySG - Alternate

Jonathan Robinson - GNSO Chair - Observer

Mason Cole - GNSO Vice Chair - Observer

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Glen

Adobe Connect chat transcript:
  Julie Hedlund:##################

  Julie Hedlund:This is the SCI Meeting for 09 January 2013

  Ron A:Hi all.  Welcome to the call.

  Alain Berranger, NPOC:will have to leave call in 30 minutes...apologies

  Julie Hedlund:I was dropped from the call

  Julie Hedlund:I am dialing back in

  Julie Hedlund:I am back in

  Jeff Neuman:I am jumping off of Adobe, but dialing in from my cell.

  Ron A:Thanks, Jeff.  I'll look to you for #9 later in the agenda.

  Alain Berranger, NPOC:OK will do! thks!

  J. Scott Evans:the majortiy of the kudos for these revisions belongs to Anne

  Thomas Rickert:more than I am more than happy to work with you.

  Thomas Rickert:avri +1

  J. Scott Evans:Proposed revision:

  J. Scott Evans:In the case of a proposed termination or suspension of PDP, the GNSO liaison to the Working Group shall promptly submit to the Council a written Termination Report or Suspension Report specifying the reasons for the action taken and, if applicable, the points of view represented in the Working Group and the consensus status (as defined by the GNSO Working Group Guidelines) at the time such action is taken. The Council is required to conduct a public comment forum seeking community input on the report first prior to conducting a vote on the termination of the PDP (as described above).

  Thomas Rickert:In the last sentence it should read ....prior to conducting a vote on the termination _OR SUSPENSION_ of the PDP ...

  Thomas Rickert:With that amendment I like your proposal, J. Scott!

  avri:i forget how long is this call?

  Julie Hedlund:It's one hour

  avri:thanks

  J. Scott Evans:I just sent out a proposed revision to the list.

  Julie Hedlund:Thank you everyone.  This meeting is adjourned.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org