[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] New task - Councilor Training

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jan 17 19:09:46 UTC 2013

On 17 Jan 2013, at 11:10, Ron Andruff wrote:

> Therefore, I don't see any reason as to why the SCI should not make a
> training/primer program for GNSO Councilors part of our recommendations to
> Council in our response to the issue of re-voting a motion.

I do.

a. I do not think it is in purview, even though you wish to talk about it.  I have no problem discussing it.  I am against making a recommendation.

b. Training is already being worked on, including for g-council members, as I mentioned.

So getting us involved in something that is not our business that is being worked on elsewhere is not something I can accept making a recommendation on.

avri