[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Preparing for our Wednesday call

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Mon Jan 21 17:37:33 UTC 2013

Dear all,

In preparation for our call this Wednesday, I would like to ask the members
of the Committee to consider four things that I paraphrase below:

1. Individual review of the Survey that Julie reminded us about last week
(intended to gain further insight into the quality of Working Groups
efforts);
2. Consideration of J Scott's revisions on the matter of
termination/suspension language that I would like to send back to Council
following our Wednesday meeting;
3. Further consideration of the discussion around allowing or not allowing a
motion to be revoted;
4. A tangential question to #3 above, i.e. whether it would be a helpful
recommendation to encourage Council to (finally) formalize what I have
referred to as a Primer for in-coming GNSO Councilors.

Thank you in advance for your consideration of these points.  I am hopeful
that we can close out points 1 and 2 above, and make further progress on the
last two during our up-coming call.

The agenda will be forthcoming shortly.

Kind regards,

RA