Fw: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Chair/Vice Chair Elections language

J. Scott Evans jscottevans at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 22:44:59 UTC 2013

Ron:

Before I make any changes, I want to make sure I am clear.  I thought the idea is that the Chair and Vice Chair are elected annually but can only serve for 2 consecutive years any the same position.  I did not think that the Chair and Vice Chair could opt for a second term and thereby eliminate the need for an election.  If my understanding is incorrect, I am happy to revise.  Do other people have a point of view on this issue?

J. Scott

j. scott evans -  head of global brand, domains & copyright - Yahoo! Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans at yahoo.com