[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] On SCI consensus and impasse

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Thu Jan 24 18:32:31 UTC 2013

No, Avri, I was not alluding to any person or example; rather attempting to
make clear the inequities I see with the current standard and rationale
behind my thinking.

for that work.  In any case, I expect that, once we are done, we will need
to have the GNSO Council sign-off on the revisions before they can go into
effect.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff