[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 2 July 2013

Julia Charvolen julia.charvolen at icann.org
Tue Jul 2 21:33:40 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The next Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting will be held in Durban.

Please find the MP3 recording of the Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting held on Tuesday,  2 July 2013 at 19:00UTC.

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-sci-20130702-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#oct>jul
(transcripts and recording are found on the calendar page)

Attendees:
James Bladel – Registrar Stakeholder Group – Primary
Ray Fassett – Registry Stakeholder Group - Primary
Ronald Andruff – Commercial and Business Users Constituency – Primary – Chair
Angie Graves - Commercial and Business Users Constituency – Alternate
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben – ISPCP – Primary
Mikey O’Connor  – ISPCP – Alternate
Anne Aikman-Scalese – IPC Primary
Avri Doria – Non Commercial SG – Primary – Vice-Chair
Ken Bour –  guest speaker

Apologies:
Jennifer Wolfe – NCA primary

ICANN Staff:
Julie Hedlund
Julia Charvolen

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
 Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Connect chat transcript 2  July 2013:
 Ron A:Apologies... coming online now.
  Bladel:James on the line.
  Bladel:Apologies, everyone, but I have to drop in 30 min due to a medical appointment. :(
  Bladel:I hear Ron fine.
  Julie Hedlund:Strange.  Maybe it's me.  I've going to dial back in.
  Julie Hedlund:Actually I've fixed my problem.
  Julie Hedlund:I think that we are coalescing around option 2 if I recall.
  Avri Doria:Option2 was where i thought the consensus was2
  Julie Hedlund:James sent on 25 May: Registrars agree with the proposed criteria listed, - except - for item #2.4, which they note could be redundant if items 2.1 and 2.3 are followed.
  Avri Doria:ship it.
  Julia Charvolen:Please mute your lines if you are not speaking, thank you
  Julie Hedlund:Not publishing the re-submission procedure, but "publishing" related to criteria 2.2.
  Avri Doria:If you can't get someone from the other house to second it ain't gonna pass.
  Avri Doria:I was was suggesting it stay inIts
  Mike O'Connor:can the SCI take a look at the letter before it goes to the Council?
  Avri Doria:I won't be there, I expect.  All dayAtrt
  Anne:Yes, add to slides julie!
  Anne:I cant' attend Durban in person, unfortunately.
  Ken Bour:https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=41889388
  Julie Hedlund:   The main WG Assessments page is located under the GNSO tab, Working Group Resources space: https://community.icann.org/x/2Cp-Ag·<https://community.icann.org/x/2Cp-Ag%C2%B7>         The latest version of the questionnaire (v2) is located here: https://community.icann.org/x/bC5-Ag
  Mike O'Connor:i could she my screen so that people can see the questionnaire
  Mike O'Connor:"she" = "share"
  Avri Doria:And someone like me will sometimes agree with the extreme.
  Mike O'Connor:VI?  Fast Flux?
  Julie Hedlund:Mikey has solved our issue re: showing the screen
  Julie Hedlund:Thanks Mikey!
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you Mikey!
  Wolf Knoben:Mikey captures ICANN programming!?
  Mike O'Connor:I got it off my NSA feed
  Wolf Knoben:Ah you're behind...
  Avri Doria:And over time we can track trends
  Avri Doria:And can use it for metrics on what changes hero or hinder.
  Avri Doria:Help not hero
  Anne:Sorry  I will have to drop off .  Will check for updates on the list.  Thank you. Anne
  Avri Doria:Oops I have another meeting thanks'