[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Actions: SCI Meeting 02 July 2013

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Jul 2 21:41:35 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Please see below the actions from today's SCI meeting.  Our next monthly
meeting is scheduled for Tuesday  06 August 2013 at 19:00 UTC for 1 hour
(12:00 PST, 15:00 EST,  20:00 London, 21:00 CET).  A notice will be sent
separately to the list with teleconference and Adobe Connect room details.

Best regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Actions from 02 July Meeting

1.  Re-submitting a motion: 1) drop criteria 2.4.  2) time limit -- resubmit
by the second meeting following the submission of the motion. 10 calendar
days before the meeting. 3) Staff send revised document for discussion on
the list.

2.  SCI Charter:  Letter to the Council Chair advising them that we are
discussing revising our charter; include in update to Council on Saturday in
Durban.

3.  Working Group Self Assessment:  The SCI members should review Draft 2 of
the assessment tool and provide comments either on the wiki or on the list.