[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FOR REVIEW: Draft Note to GNSO Council Chair re SCI Charter

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Mon Jul 8 18:46:34 UTC 2013

Dear Mikey and all,

SCI membership is made up of all supporting organizations/constituencies
with one primary and one secondary rep.  So membership is inclusive of all
ICANN bodies.  What is more important, in my view, is for the members to be
more diligent to ensure that at least the primary or secondary rep is on
every call.

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff