[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FOR DISCUSSION: Re-Submission of a Motion

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jun 4 20:42:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I support 1-3.  As I understand it one would need to meet all 3 conditions, otherwise there would be no stopping it being on every agenda.

Also I thought some wanted to add a rate throttling mechanism or a maximum count.

I agree 4 is superfluous since any council member can ask for something to be taken off the consent agenda, not that i expect a resubmitted motion would ever make the consent agenda.

avri