[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FOR DISCUSSION: Re-Submission of a Motion

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Jun 4 21:18:48 UTC 2013

Agree with Avri re 1-2; but would like a clarification as to why this would
need to be on the 'consent' agenda.  Can one of the lawyers in our midst
clarify that for us?

Regarding what James noted as avoiding a 'zombie motion' (as in one that
will never die) I agree that it would make sense to have a limit on how many
times a motion can be resubmitted.

How many times does the Committee think would be appropriate?

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff
RNA Partners